Monday, December 1, 2008

Another "S" Family- Portrait Photographer Spring Hill Kansas

This family is so great, and Sue has known me before I was born i think!! They have a beautiful daughter and they are so fun together! I think we got some great stuff!!! I think that may be my last session for awhile! :( I need to find some more newborns that i can shoot indoors!! Anyone know of any super pregnant women that will need some newborn photos? :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOVE this one!! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Mary Marantz said...

they are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Nicole! I am buying World Without End tmrw on Amazon....hopefully they ship to France?! I am reading One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Marquez (who did love in the time of cholera). We're totally chatting when I finish both! ;) Best to you & Happy Holidays!!

 
© Lucky Photographer
CoffeeShop Designs