Monday, March 16, 2009

LUCKYwedding- Niki & Sean Kansas City Wedding Photography

Gorgeous Bride.....check!

Handsome Groom.....in a uniform...check, check!

Beautiful Weather.....check!

My wonderful husband as my assistant.....check!

Saturday was a great day! Niki and Sean actually tied the knot in St. Thomas a week or so ago...but celebrated with their friends and family with an awesome reception. Everything turned out beautifully and of course they looked AMAZING....

Photobucket

Her dress was sooo beautiful!

Photobucket
And of course...so was she!

Photobucket

One of my many favs of the day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So cute!

Photobucket

This one is for you Niki....;)

Photobucket

Definitely love this one!

Photobucket

I dont know which one I like more!

Photobucket

I absolutely loved their colors...so fresh and colorful....oh and her dad had on these killer boots. I made them black and white for this collage...but they were a beautiful bright orangeish color!!

Photobucket

Niki and Sean, your day was great and Mike and I enjoyed spending it with you!! Thanks again!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are some of your best. I'm so proud of you

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous baby! Love them!!
How fun!!
Miss you..we need to get together!! ;-)

Andrea said...

These are really great shots!! I love how they used the green!

Parkwood Stories... said...

Nicole, you really have a gift for this photography thing. All of your photo sets are amazing!

 
© Lucky Photographer
CoffeeShop Designs