Friday, April 17, 2009

Baby "L" ---- Olathe Baby Photographer

This was such a great experience. This Mommy, is a very special person to me! We have been friends for a long time, and she knows me so well. Driving home I realized what all we have witnessed each other go thru, and it amazes me that we are now grown....happily married (there was an end in sight to all of our past heartbreak!!!! :), and have little boys of our own!! It just seems like yesterday that we were 16!! I also questioned why she isn't hanging onto ANY postbabyfat....and I hated her for a second...just a second, but i got over it!! :) Love you Hea!!

This is her 2nd baby boy....and he is adorable!!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Jillybean Photography said...

Awesome job Nicole....these are so precious!!! I want to be like you!!!!

 
© Lucky Photographer
CoffeeShop Designs