Tuesday, July 14, 2009

You TubesDay

I find I dont often post here because I dont have anything interesting to talk about. Well, thats not really true. I'm sure there is plenty I could come up with, but I dont WANT to talk about it! So, i'm trying to find something fun.

My boys LOVE watching funny videos on YouTube. And yes, I do browse with them because there are some seriously disturbing things on YouTube and its very easy to stumble upon them. But, we can look for an hour and just laugh and laugh. I thought it would be fun to share some every week here. Some of our favs!! :) This happens to be the funny baby edition.

This first one won these people a LOT of money on AFV. I love it every time i see it!!



We found this one on accident, Everytime I watch it I wiggle in my chair along with her!! I bet you do to!!

1 comments:

Aunt Leenie said...

Those are too darn cute! I LOVE the 4 laughing babies.... Thanks for sharing!

 
© Lucky Photographer
CoffeeShop Designs