Wednesday, August 19, 2009

So fun....

I loved this wedding. First off, the handsome groom is the little brother of my high school BFF and it was so great to see him marrying a beautiful girl. A super creative girl to boot. The wedding was an intimate little affair at the lake and it was so fun. She had the most creative ideas, and I absolutely loved photographing them! I know you all have waited VERY patiently for this sneak....and thanks for not ringing my phone off the hook....(i know you were tempted H, and yours are coming!!) I've been editing like a mad woman lately and between that and back to school i've literally worked myself sick. Ugh, no fun. Enjoy these though!!

First off, this one! I couldn't love it more if I tried. I dont know what it is, but the minute I snapped it I knew i'd be in love. I could have shot with these pennants FOREVER!! Dont they both look hot though!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

DeJuana said...

Love those shoes!!!! Did the bridesmaid where them?

DeJuana said...

ooops wrong wear.

Nicole McLaughlin said...

No, those were the brides shoes!! :)

Tracy McLaughlin said...

luv these!

 
© Lucky Photographer
CoffeeShop Designs