Sunday, October 25, 2009

2 Awesome Families!! ~ Spring Hill Family Photographer

I had not met either of these great women before this, which is always sort of surprising in this little town. (Thank you Facebook, sometimes your very useful and not just a time warp in my day!) One call lead to another and I ended up shooting both of these great families. These 2 moms are friends, so i knew they wouldn't mind a combined post. I almost felt like they came as a package, and I liked them both right away!! The best part is they nailed it on dressing their families. They all looked amazing!!!!!!

These 2 boys were so cute, and of course I could relate to having 2 boys.....at least for a couple of years. But I can relate to boys for sure! They also brought Grandma and Grandpa which was fun!

Photobucket

I love this one....it was quickly followed by him knocking little brother down! I cant tell you how often that happens with 2 little people like this! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had to hear his hysterical "knock knock" jokes to get this smile...it was worth it!
Photobucket

Although the kids aren't in focus...I still love this one. Love mom and dad, and love the expressions on the boys faces!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next family had.....2 boys also!! 2 handsome young men who's hats I fell in love with!!!


I might have to redecorate my living room in this blue/brown color scheme and hang this LARGE on my wall. I love it that much!
Photobucket

I have no words for this one...i just love it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

 
© Lucky Photographer
CoffeeShop Designs