Thursday, October 7, 2010

Gets Better Every Time!!! Overland Park Family Photographer

Every time I photograph this cutie I love her photos. She is just the happiest little thing, I think I smiled at the computer screen thru the whole editing process.

Photobucket

How could you not smile back at this face??
Photobucket

LOVE this one. Mom and Dad...this needs to be BIG on the wall!! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was an accident, or rather a "Let me see if the lighting in here will work!" shot. Shot from the hip, and I just really liked it!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Blessed in Life said...

Wow, Jessica, she really is a great photographer, but I must say, she has a great group to work with. Halle's pictures are always so cute! Thanks for sharing!

 
© Lucky Photographer
CoffeeShop Designs