Friday, January 30, 2009

I've already fallin of the wagon....{ spring hill, kansas, photographer}

The minute I pushed "publish" I already had. I made the resolution to blog 2 or 3 times a week......about 2 weeks ago?????

I apologize, but I'm starting new and my new blog design is already motivating me!!!! In fact I've re-done EVERYTHING!!! Complete re branding for the business. So, what do you think?? Be honest. And, make a comment!!!!!!! I want to know who is out there...if anyone is after my super posting let down!!

I solemnly swear that my blog posting will be more consistent.....I think! :) I guess you'll just have to check back to find out!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cole,

Love the new look! But then again, all of your work is worth looking at more than once, right? I think so. Only because somebody has to, I'm holding you to your blogging resolution...:) Call me anytime 406.862.0795 and thanks for leeaving comments on my blog.

mandy smith said...

Love it! i love all the photos at the top and our logo. It's a whole new look! Don't feel bad. I have 3 sessions to edit and post. I am WAY behind. Life is more important! :) Have a good one!

mandy smith said...

I meant to say YOUR logo, not our logo! Oops.

Nicole McLaughlin said...

Yes Wendy...PLEASE DO!! Send me emails if i'm not keeping up!! Somebody does need to! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the changes, of course I love everything you do. Love MOM

southernjoy said...

I think it's all amazing!!

 
© Lucky Photographer
CoffeeShop Designs