Monday, February 2, 2009

Krispy Poo -

EDITED TO ADD ON FEB 2011- If you came upon this page by searching "Spring Hill Photographer" Please click on our banner up above for our most recent work! Google web crawler has unfortunately held onto this link as their "cached" link! :) We would love to hear from you if you need a photographer!!




Photobucket

Mike's car has broken down, we're pretty sure it's the transmission. So, unfortunately we've been having to drive him to work. (this morning we were up and gone at 5:30 AM!!!!) But, right down the street from his work is a Krispy Kreme. Obviously we rarely go up that way, so we had to go get some of their new mini donuts. They are really good. They taste exactly the same of course but they are tiny. It's tricky though because you think, "They are small, so I'll just one or 2." But, really you eat like.....7. I'm not sure if you can just buy one or 2, the menu only offers 20! Anyway, the boys loved them of course! They even got the cute little Krispy Kreme hats.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Speaking of good snacks, we've discovered a few we are loving. We'll they aren't necessarily new discoveries. I'll just share them...

Of course everybody makes/or has had the typical ro*tel/Velveeta dip. It's gotten pretty standard and boring. HOWEVER, using this new Mexican variety is so good. It's not real different, just different enough to be better. You can really taste the lime and cilantro. It's not spicier or anything, just more flavorful!



Sabra Hummus....Oh my gosh. It's SOOOOOO good. Butter, Poo, and I LOVE it. It's good with pita bread, pita chips, tortilla chips. It's just GOOD! The 2 below are our favorites, Roasted Red Pepper and Pine Nut. They have some new spicy one that's really good too. If you think you don't like Hummus, try this. It's amazing. Oh, and I suggest trying to find this at a "super" store like Walmart or Super Target because at grocery stores it can get pretty pricey!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm, Krispy Kreme dounuts. I haven't been to one of those in years! I love the donut residue around the mouth.....cute. Tell the boys to save some for me!

Anonymous said...

I don't like hummus. Next time you have some let me try it. Poo looks so cute in his hat. Love Gamma

Tracy McLaughlin said...

I have bought that brand before (roasted red pepper) and Caroline & I both loved it too!

 
© Lucky Photographer
CoffeeShop Designs