Thursday, April 22, 2010

Jaci & Terry~Overland Park Wedding Photographer

I was so excited to hear my friend Jaci was getting married. She has obviously found her soul mate in Terry...they seem soooo happy together. I was so happy she asked me to come and photograph their reception at the Hereford House (yum). It was such a happy occasion, and I wish them all the happiness in the world!! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He is trying to convince they crowd that it was a good idea to shove this in her face.....the crowd disagreed!!!
Photobucket

Check out this bling!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should warn your friend about this guy. he has women all over the country. I wish her the best of luck, she is going to need it.

Nicole McLaughlin said...

Can you give me any more information?

Anonymous said...

I found out about this the hard way. I had a relationship with him and then I found out he had women every where. I hope for your friends sake he has changed. If not she I hope she can get far away from him. No women deserves to be treated that way.

 
© Lucky Photographer
CoffeeShop Designs