Tuesday, February 17, 2009

More......

I've got SOOOO many of this cutie I thought I'd share a few more. It's amazing how many actually turned out because babies are so jerky with their movements something is usually out of focus. (Ummmm, this wont be so much of an issue when i get better equipment...do you hear me universe??)

With that being said, there are a million things I'd change about this image compositionally....but I'm so glad we got it! Mom and I decided kind of on a whim at the last minute to get one of both the babies!! I was pleasantly surprised to find this one of them both looking!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's things like these headband bows that just make my heart ache for a baby girl!! But then i consider that the headband bows will turn into expensive makeup, clothes, shoes, jewelry, boyfriends...then I get over it!!! :) Sorry Jess!!! ;)

Photobucket

On the flip side....my children are currently running around the house screaming and torturing each other. The vulgar boy things that my boys say will surely never come out of that sweet baby girls mouth! They are all wound up because tonight we go to the Great Wolfe Lodge!!! I'm so thrilled about putting on a swimsuit I can hardly stand it!!!!! Hopefully on a Tuesday night in February the place will be dead!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, that's it! Is this little girl up for grabs or anything!! I want a girl! TO CUTE!! Way to go Cole~

Love Wendy

Anonymous said...

Actually, on second thought,do you think one of those bow-headbands would look that cute on one of my little boys?......yeah I didn't think so either. (smirking)

Nicole McLaughlin said...

My boys would take the headband bow and use it as a sling shot!!!! :)

Melissa said...

The first one is cute, but the last one is absolutely precious!!! Have fun at Great Wolf it must be the thing to do right now as your like the 3rd person I have talked to that has been there in the last week!! We took the kids to CoCo Key Resort for Carters bday on the 23rd and had a blast....

 
© Lucky Photographer
CoffeeShop Designs