Friday, February 6, 2009

My Youngest Babies need haircuts... Spring Hill Kansas Portraits

Photobucket

Yesterday was a great day for the boys.. (another blog post about it later!) Peanut had gymnastics and it was so nice out that I decided to let the little boys play in the backyard of the gym. They had so much fun, and I decided to get some photos of them since it had been so long since I'd tried to get anything but a snapshot. The only problem...they are super shaggy!! They are all getting haircuts this weekend!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Long hair or not.. The last one is Soooooo super cute!!!

Tracy McLaughlin said...

I LOVE THIS ONE!!!! :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
© Lucky Photographer
CoffeeShop Designs