Tuesday, February 23, 2010

D & L = C & E Olathe Family Photographer

What a shoot!! I loved this one, I love this family. There is nothing better than shooting a family for the second (or third or fourth....) time. For one, I know them already and they know me. For second, I already know that they trust me (hopefully!) and that makes the whole thing more awesome. I could shoot them all day..(that sounds weird doesn't it?) :)

Hope you enjoy the peek guys!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

LOVE this one!

Photobucket

When Mom and Dad want photos together it totally makes my day!! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

To me, this photo completely represents what it means to be a couple with young children. My favorite part is the angel on the nightstand...praying for them!!! :)

Photobucket

1 comments:

Tracy Mclaughlin said...

Luv these!

 
© Lucky Photographer
CoffeeShop Designs