Thursday, February 4, 2010

Who Dat?! 1 of 3 ~ Kansas City Wedding Photographer

Where to start with this wedding. To make a long story very short...Becky and I at one time were inseparable. We lived, worked, and played together. We were immediate friends and for nearly the whole year of 1999 we were always together. As life often does, it got in the way and our paths were lead in different directions. We lost touch and fast forward 10 YEARS after not seeing or talking we reunited on facebook. Not long after she contacted me to see if I would be interested in shooting her wedding because she was engaged!! Uhhhh....YES!!!! I was so excited.

So, last weekend Mike and I headed out of town to shoot my first wedding of 2010. The wedding of one of my favorite people I have known in my lifetime so far. :) It was a beautiful day and she was glowing and happy. But it was bittersweet because while I spent the whole day with her, I was in wedding shooting mode and as we drove home I realized that I already missed her and hadn't spent nearly the time I would have liked with her. So, Becky I think that means that sometime I need to come down south and see you!!

Oh, and to top off a great day.....John and Becky live in New Orleans (I believe John is from there) and it was a full on celebration of the Saints going to the Super Bowl. Geaux Saints!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

John has 2 incredibly, beautiful and very sweet daughters.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had forgotten how much I loved this family. I really didn't even know most of them well or at all. But when you are friends with Becky you feel close to her family because she is. Her family is a HUGE part of her and her family is HUGE itself!! :) Being around them is so fun.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Tracy McLaughlin said...

Hey Nicole!! Wow, beautiful pictures - Geaux Saints!!

 
© Lucky Photographer
CoffeeShop Designs